Teakwood & Tobacco– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
The one that started it all. Some call it the boyfriend scent, we call it the O.G. Leather, teak, and orange.
If you like Teakwood & Tobacco, we think you'd also like creamy Patchouli Sweetgrass or woodsy Moonrise.
How strong is it?
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
The Best Candles
Always my favorite candles. Can't have enough!
I am in love with these candles! They last a lot longer than the average candle, the scent is dreamy, without being overpowering. I can’t get enough!
Our most favorite scent of all!
These candles remain our absolute favorite. The scent, the size, they last for ages and our house smells divine. Always love receiving our P.F. Candle Co deliveries!
My Son's favorite candle company!
Always send my Son the teakwood & tobacco candle for special occasions! He said they are outstanding in quality and scents. Very happy with my purchase!
I liked the candle but i would like to try the diffuser, the aroma might last longer. Thank u! Theresa
I love this candle. It's the perfect wood, musky, homey scent. I also love that it's not overly strong. Scents can give me headaches at time, and this one was just perfect.
Favorite candle scent!
I have ordered many of the teakwood and tobacco candles as I love the scent! I love how PF Candle’s burn and will continue to have these candles in my home!
The perfect balance
I ordered two candles and they are both really nice, not overpowering in their scents but definitely make a room feel cozier.
Teakwood and Tobacco candle
The Teakwood and Tobacco candle smells so good! It burns evenly and lasts longer than soy candles I've had from other candle makers. I'm definitely going to order another one soon!
Clean burning candle
I love PF Candles, they burn evenly and clean. My favorite is the Teakwood & Tobacco. Great candles!