Piñon– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
How strong is it?
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Fabulous Botanical Scent
I am a huge fan of all things piñon and this candle does not disappoint! It is now on heavy rotation with my favorite P.F. Candle Patchouli Sweetgrass.
My favorite scent
I love Piñon! I only wish I could get more of the perfume or at least the room spray!!
Love these candles!
The packaging was immaculate, it arrived very quickly, and I love the candles! They burn for a long time and smell amazing. I will definitely keep buying these.
When first burning, there was almost no aroma and I was a bit disappointed because if I stuck my nose in it it smelled great…but after burning a few times it came through and is wonderful. Maybe there was a settling with the oils which made the first few burns scentless (about a third of the way through) but now it’s truly glorious! Life’s gentle surprises..
I feel like I’m in the Southwest
I really enjoyed this candle. It’s not overwhelming at all. Very subtly in fact. But has a lovely smell that makes me feel like I’m in Arizona on a hike in the Grand Canyon. I regret not having gotten the larger size because it’s that good!
Bought this candle so my wife would quit burning pinion wood in our fireplace inside house. Candle was delivered quick and is apparently a good substitute for the pinion aroma without the actual smelly fire!! So far so good!!
Like a Forest Hike!
Love how woodsy Piñon feels! It’s a relaxing scent that makes you feel like you’re on a coastal hike. Very Californian, and I think this will be my new signature smell for home!
Subtle, pleasant, and wonderful!
As an avid PF candle collector I was overjoyed when I found this candle in a small boutique in Montana. I immediately bought it and burned it in our tiny cabin. Every time I light Piñon now, I am transported back to that trip. One of my top 5 PF scents!!!