Ojai Lavender– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
A calming vortex surrounded by sun-drenched fields, orange groves and lavender farms, jagged mountains washed in a rosy, sunset glow. Aromatic, herbal, citrus. Pixie tangerine, blue lavender, coyote mint.
Stop by one of our stores in LA or SF to smell before you buy!
How strong is it?
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
I love this candle - I needed something compact and with a good throw for my work desk and this fit the bill. I love the calming lavender but the fresh addition of citrus notes adds so much.
Love this candle!
Ojai Lavender <3
Love this scent!
Perfect spring/summer scent!
This is everything I could ever want in a candle for the warmer months. I'm one of the weird ones who swaps out my candle scents based on the season. Ojai Lavender is a true lavender-- most lavender scented candles smell nothing like the real thing, but this one is dead-on. It's fresh and relaxing and summery. If you've ever smelled real lavender, this is it, in candle form, with just a slight touch of citrus. Our living room is not small (old farmhouse, 9' ceilings) and the scent fills the room, though not in an obnoxious overpowering way. I hope this scent becomes a staple in the line-up!
I love the scents! Very pleasant and soft. Not too overbearing. Natural.
A soothing scent
Ojai lavender is my new favorite. It's a fresh, clean, lightly herbal scent that creates a relaxing spa vibe. I don't like candles that and are so overpowering they're headache-inducing, so this one is subtly perfect.
FRESH lavender (not chemically!!)
I enjoy fresh lavender scents - My nana used to slip freshly pressed lavender in between my bed sheets as a kid. I stopped buying lavender products in general because I kept encountering a sharp, chemical smell that put me off. I got the new Ojai bundle eblast I decided that my love for lavender deserved a second chance (I got the whole bundle). And... I was not let down!!! This lavender smell is fresh and succulent, without smelling fake or like dryer sheets. It has a touch of what smells like lemon or yuzu, I can't place it exactly but it smells juicy. The candle is my favorite part of the bundle and I need to buy more of them soon!