Los Angeles– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
Overgrown bougainvillea, canyon hiking, epic sunsets, city lights. Redwood, lime, jasmine, and yarrow.
If you like Los Angeles, we think you'd also like bright Sweet Grapefruit or beachy Swell.
Created in collaboration with the Mayor's Fund, a portion of proceeds benefit organizations that drive civic impact, such as the Downtown Women's Center. Learn more about the initiative at laoriginal.com.
How strong is it?
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Lovely and subtle
Got this for my husband who’s from LA, he burns it in his office and loves it!
I was very pleased with my purchase. I received the product very promptly after I placed my order. Thank you!
I love love love this scent! I burn in my room and the smell will last long after I shut off the candle. Soft and floral, like a beautiful spring day in LA.
I Loved the Scent So Much I Love the Lime in it. And I Love it Do Much I bought More
Got this as a gift for someone who gets homesick for L.A. They were super happy to receive it.
My favorite candle scent
This one is my all-time favorite.
Love Los Angeles
I loved this scent and re-ordered it. They look small but the burn time is great on these candles.
I ordered the Los Angeles candle for a friend's birthday gift and she loves the aroma. The order shipped so fast! My only request for web orders is to have a gift option (to at least not include the receipt in the package).
My LA memory starts with this candle
My friend has recommended me the brand and the scent. It’s literally my first time buying a candle, the shopping experience is wonderful and I would like to explore more products such as the body wash and fragrance offered by P.F. Candle. From now on, every time I buy back the product, I can recall my best memories in LA...