Golden Coast– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
Big Sur magic, wild sage baking in the sun, the rumble of waves and rocks. Eucalyptus, sea salt, redwood, and palo santo.
If you like Golden Coast, we think you'd also like ozonic Electric Surf or beachy Swell.
How strong is it?
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
keep up the good work. getting harder to decide between the choices. enjoying all of them!
Great Birthday Gift
This was a great birthday gift for my stepmom. Love the smell. Fast shipping, too. Thanks!
This one and the Ojai lavender. Each more delightful than the other.
Great in every way
The candle is high quality, burns for longer than you think it will, smells great, and is aesthetically awesome. The service with the order is top notch too! I love PF and as they get more popular, are doing it right in every regard.
Warm and bright
I love this scent and that the beautiful jar!
I'm in LOVE! I have to have one of these car fragrances in my car at all times, they are the best. Mine last about 3 weeks. Amber and moss is my absolute favorite, but I havent met a scent I don't like yet! Obsessed!
Really enjoying the candle. Burns evenly with just the right amount of aroma/ambiance :)
I love this candle! I was surprised how long the candle lasts- even when i burn it literally everyday! At first it seemed like it wasn’t omitting much scent but after a few burns i could smell it and its such a great light and natural scent. Absolutely recommend!
Always a favorite
This is such a good scent and has a perfect throw. Fills the room with a warm, welcome vibe.
Great smell and so glad I purchased this online!!! I am a big fan.