Electric Surf– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
Soft Focus Candle
The moon’s reflection on crashing waves, balmy evenings on the beach, a crackling bonfire, the scent of jasmine dancing in the air. Ozonic, marine, fresh, and smoky. Crashing waves, coastal jasmine, beach bonfires, and patchouli.
Burn to relieve stress and summon day-off vibes.
This collection is available in our best-selling 7.2 oz Standard Candle size featuring frosted glass jars that radiate a soft glow when lit. Available for a limited time.
How strong is it?
Vignettes of California viewed through a dream-like lens. Soft Focus is a collection of three unique scents that spark recollections of ethereal days spent at iconic locations throughout our home state. Vivid yet hazy, wild, and free.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.8” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Great strong scent
Loved this candle! Amazing scent that lasts for hours
Reminds me of home
I grew up in a beach town, moved to a city. I lit this candle and was just instantly transported home. Love it!
Like rays of sunshine injected into my nose
Such a vibrant, uplifting scent! Even unlit, the candle gives off pleasant bits of aroma to brighten the area immediately around it. The frosted glass jar is a nice novelty too. By golly, P.F., you’ve done it again.
I hope it stays forev
Opened the package it came in and instantly ordered another! I prefer musky masculine scents and this one definitely hit those elements with a touch of sweetness!
Love these new scents!
So fresh and clean feeling. Love the new combinations of scents.
This is a very smoky, more masculine scented candle than a lot of other PF candles. It’s a nice vibe and has a good scent throw. Probably will be liked by fans of teakwood and tobacco.
Yes!!!! This is such a nice smell. It's like clean laundry but cool. Clean laundry at coachella? Maybe that's an oxymoron. Anwyay, it's the kinda candle you burn for hours when you need to get stuff done and I'm obsessed with the scent. I would wear it as deoderant.
So clean & crisp. Bright & electric. A complex version of one of my favorite (retired) scents from PF Candle Co, "Laundry Day." I loved it at first whiff and my one wish is that it was added to the permanent line up. It's so dreamy, I love it and will have to stock up while I can!! The vessel is beautiful, too, and does radiate a soft glow like their description mentions.
Electric Surf Candle
I love P. F. Candle Co & I love the smell of the Electric Surf candle; it’s a light & fruity scent without being too sweet. This candle is a great transition into spring & summer.