Transcend the everyday with the atmospheric burn of our brand-new P.F. Candle Co. incense. Available in our best-selling fragrances, each burn transforms any space and is perfect day or night, throughout the year.
NO. 11: AMBER & MOSS
Mossy and clean at the start, this fragrance's base of musk and amber evokes a damp, wooded forest floor layered with soft oakmoss. A hint of lavender and an infusion of sage and orange lend to this scent’s brightness.
Top Notes: moss, lavender
Heart: sage, lavandin, orange
Base: amber, musk
Hand-dipped and packed with care in our Los Angeles studio, each kraft package includes 15 incense sticks.
About Our Incense
- Each kraft package includes 15 incense sticks.
- Each incense stick measures approximately 10.75" long and burns for about 1 hour. Scent longevity lasts for 2-4 hours, depending on room size.
- P.F. incense fills small to large spaces nicely, from bedrooms and living rooms to spaces with high ceilings.
- Our charcoal-based incense is hand-dipped in our Los Angeles studio using fine fragrance oils and dipropylene glycol (DPG), a synthetic base commonly found in body care and home fragrance products.
- For additional info on incense, check out our FAQ page.
After placing your order, our e-commerce team will wrap it with care and ensure it leaves our Los Angeles studio within 1-3 business days. Gift notes are available upon request - just leave a note at checkout.
Once shipped, continental domestic orders may take 2-5 business days to arrive, dependent on location. AK, HI, and outlying territories may take longer. Ship time does not include in-studio processing.
International packages are shipped via USPS First Class International or USPS Priority Mail International. Rates are calculated by country, and typically take 1-3 weeks to arrive. DHL is also available upon request by emailing our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note international shipping cost does not include any additional import fees to which international shipments may be subject, including customs, duties, or fees calculated by country. Unfortunately P.F. has no control over this, and the customer is responsible for paying any and all custom duties and import fees. We are not able to mark any international packages as zero value or as gifts to avoid customs duties or fees.
Check our FAQ page for parcel forwarding info and to see if this item ships to your country.