Ready to hit the road to one of our fave destinations? We've compiled a list of some of our go-to places to visit while in Ojai, although to be honest, you really can't go wrong.
- Ojai Rancho Inn: For affordable accommodations with a summer camp for adults type of vibe, featuring 50's ranch-style architecture meets the spiritual vortex of Ojai.
- Capri Hotel: This beautiful hotel is an oasis featuring beautiful accommodations, soft tones, and plenty of personality.
- Ojai Valley Inn: This 5-star hotel has everything you need to relax and enjoy the good things in life.
- Farmer & the Cook: Taking farm to table to another level, they feature an organic cafe, bakery, smoothie bar, and market with a casual patio to enjoy your meal.
- Nocciola: This family-owned Italian restaurant makes incredible homemade pasta fresh daily. Need we say more?
- Izakaya Full Moon: A casual spot for great sushi, Kushi (bbq skewers), ramen, and soba.
ENJOY A DRINK
- Topa Topa Brewing: Casual spot with an outdoor patio where you can enjoy a selection of great beers.
- Revel Kombucha Bar: Kombucha tasting room? We're in! Brewing jun kombucha, which is delicate in flavor with a pleasant effervescence, and is the perfect non-alcoholic refreshment on a sunny day.
- Beacon Coffee: Great coffee sourced in small batches from family-run farms worldwide.
- Tipple and Ramble: A cute shop + wine bar serving delicious small plates to go with your drink of choice. Stop by the shop and enjoy a selection of unique homewares and gifts.
- Bart’s Books: An Ojai institution since 1964 and the world's largest outdoor bookstore.
- Summer Camp: Browse their selection of home goods, vintage, and plants. They also carry a variety of P.F. products, perfect for grabbing your faves. They also offer custom framing!
- deKor & Co.: We love this furniture and homewares shop for its unique selection.
- Ojai Olive Oil Company: A third-generation family-owned and operated olive farm offering its incredible selection of olive oil.
- Friend's Ranch: This family-owned ranch has been growing a wide variety of citrus in the Ojai Valley for over 100 years. Stop by and grab all your faves or try something new!
- Ojai Certified Farmers' Market: Stop by on a Sunday morning and browse local produce, fair-trade crafts, and homemade goods. Don't forget to grab some Harry's Berries.
- Ojai Valley Trail: One of the best bike trails, this nine-mile trail has stunning views and is perfect for riding your bike. It's not too challenging and has plenty of shade and mellow rest spots. You can also enjoy hiking, running, or just a leisurely walk.
- Pixie Month: During Ojai Pixie season, people go nuts for the sweet and juicy tangerines. They're so good that the city of Ojai has dedicated the month of April as Pixie Month.
- Lavender Festival: Ojai is known for its lavender farms that grow lush in its Mediterranean climate. During June, stop by Libbey Park and enjoy over 100 vendors selling lavender plants, apothecary goods, clothing, and other wares, plus live entertainment and food.
- Meditation Mount: This public meditation center, established in 1971, is a peaceful sanctuary where you can bask in Ojai's energy vortex.
ON YOUR WAY THERE
- Bob's Well Bread: Nestled in Los Alamos, another great destination, this bakery serves up delicious baked goods, breakfast, and lunch.
- Madonna Inn: This ornate hotel is known for its themed rooms and fancy restaurant. Stop by and enjoy a slice of their famous Pink Champagne cake.
- Sally Loo's Wholesome Cafe: One of our fave breakfast spots to hit up on our way to Ojai, their menu is made with organic ingredients, and did we mention it's DELICIOUS?