Rustic Wood Incense Holder
Handmade from sustainably harvested woods, our rustic incense burner adds a warm, natural touch to any space. We love the minimal, organic look of each one-of-a-kind burner.
- Measures approximately 10" x 1.5" x .1
- The shape, color, and wood grain will vary between each incense burner.
- Imperfections may occur, as these are uniquely hand-crafted out of a natural product.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We offer international shipping to Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, and Hong Kong! Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination, and include the cost of any duties and taxes upfront so you won't be charged later on.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
How To Use
- Light the end of the incense at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds.
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.