Brighten up any space with a spritz of one of our newly released P. F. Candle Co. room sprays. These travel-friendly room sprays are perfect for creating a relaxing environment at home or away and can be used on linens, furniture, apparel, and more.
NO. 28: BLACK FIG
Mysterious and compelling, Black Fig infuses bright evergreen top notes with a heart of spice clove and tobacco. Calming lavender and sweet Mission Fig complement earthy patchouli and forest moss, lending to a sense of rugged sophistication.
Top Notes: pine, fir needle, cypressAlso available in 3.5 oz Standard Soy Candle, 7.2 oz Standard Soy Candle, 14 oz Double-Wick Soy Candle, Reed Diffuser, and Incense.
Heart: spice clove, tobacco, lavender, Mission Fig
Base: amber, patchouli, forest moss
About Our Room Sprays
- Each amber glass bottle contains 2 fl oz of spring water sourced from Mt. Shasta and a blend of body-safe fine fragrance oils.
- Each room spray produces approximately 350 pumps of scented mist. Depending on how often it is used, your room spray may last between 1 and 3 months.
- Bottles measures 4 ⅞” high, including spray top and clear cap.
- We recommend using 4-5 sprays in a larger space, such as a living room or bedroom, and 2-3 sprays for a smaller space, like a bathroom or car.
- For additional info on room sprays, check out our FAQ page.
After placing your order, our e-commerce team will wrap it with care and ensure it leaves our Los Angeles studio within 1-3 business days. Gift notes are available upon request - just leave a note at checkout.
Once shipped, continental domestic orders may take 2-5 business days to arrive, dependent on location. AK, HI, and outlying territories may take longer. Ship time does not include in-studio processing.
International packages are shipped via USPS First Class International or USPS Priority Mail International. Rates are calculated by country, and typically take 1-3 weeks to arrive. DHL is also available upon request by emailing our customer service team at email@example.com.
Please note international shipping cost does not include any additional import fees to which international shipments may be subject, including customs, duties, or fees calculated by country. Unfortunately P.F. has no control over this, and the customer is responsible for paying any and all custom duties and import fees. We are not able to mark any international packages as zero value or as gifts to avoid customs duties or fees.
Check our FAQ page for parcel forwarding info and to see if this item ships to your country.