Brighten up any space with a spritz of one of our newly released P. F. Candle Co. room sprays. These travel-friendly room sprays are perfect for creating a relaxing environment at home or away and can be used on linens, furniture, apparel, and more.
NO. 25: NIGHTSHADE
A relaxing, after-hours pleaser pairing wild florals with musky peppercorn and lavender. Notes of green moss and bergamot round out this robust, unisex floral that is equal parts provocative and fresh.
Top Notes: florals (rose, cyclamen, wildflower, hyacinth), bergamotAlso available in 3.5 oz Standard Soy Candle, 7.2 oz Standard Soy Candle, 14 oz Double-Wick Soy Candle, Reed Diffuser, and Incense.
Base: black peppercorn, oakmoss
About Our Room Sprays
- Each amber glass bottle contains 2 fl oz of spring water sourced from Mt. Shasta and a blend of body-safe fine fragrance oils.
- Each room spray produces approximately 350 pumps of scented mist. Depending on how often it is used, your room spray may last between 1 and 3 months.
- Bottles measures 4 ⅞” high, including spray top and clear cap.
- We recommend using 4-5 sprays in a larger space, such as a living room or bedroom, and 2-3 sprays for a smaller space, like a bathroom or car.
- For additional info on room sprays, check out our FAQ page.
After placing your order, our e-commerce team will wrap it with care and ensure it leaves our Los Angeles studio within 1-3 business days. Gift notes are available upon request - just leave a note at checkout.
Once shipped, continental domestic orders may take 2-5 business days to arrive, dependent on location. AK, HI, and outlying territories may take longer. Ship time does not include in-studio processing.
International packages are shipped via USPS First Class International or USPS Priority Mail International. Rates are calculated by country, and typically take 1-3 weeks to arrive. DHL is also available upon request by emailing our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note international shipping cost does not include any additional import fees to which international shipments may be subject, including customs, duties, or fees calculated by country. Unfortunately P.F. has no control over this, and the customer is responsible for paying any and all custom duties and import fees. We are not able to mark any international packages as zero value or as gifts to avoid customs duties or fees.