A relaxing, after-hours pleaser pairing wild florals with musky peppercorn and lavender. Notes of green moss and bergamot round out this robust, unisex floral that is equal parts provocative and fresh.
Top Notes: florals (rose, cyclamen, wildflower, hyacinth), bergamot
Base: black peppercorn, oakmoss
About Our Reed Diffusers
Our signature line of fragrances is now available in a different form – oil diffusers! These diffusers fill the room with fragrance without the need to light a candle.
- Naturally harvested rattan reeds absorb the scented oil, releasing it slowly through your surroundings.
- 3 oz of fine fragrance oil come packaged in a simple apothecary-inspired bottle. Bottle measures 4.25" in height, reeds are 10" long.
- Reed diffuser comes packaged in a recycled content kraft paper gift box. Gift notes are available upon request!
- Lasts 2-3 months. Flip reeds weekly or when the fragrance becomes faint. keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Do not consume, and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.
After placing your order, our e-commerce team will wrap it with care and ensure it leaves our Los Angeles studio within 1-3 business days. Gift notes are available upon request - just leave a note at checkout.
Once shipped, continental domestic orders may take 2-4 business days to arrive via our USPS Priority $5 flat-rate option and 4-5 via FedEx, dependent on location. AK, HI, and outlying territories may take longer and shipping rates are determined by location and weight of package. Ship time does not include in-studio processing.
International packages are shipped via USPS First Class International or USPS Priority Mail International. Rates are calculated by country, and typically take 1-3 weeks to arrive. DHL is also available upon request by emailing our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note international shipping cost does not include any additional import fees to which international shipments may be subject, including customs, duties, or fees calculated by country. Unfortunately P.F. has no control over this, and the customer is responsible for paying any and all custom duties and import fees.