Transcend the everyday with the atmospheric burn of our brand-new P.F. Candle Co. incense. Available in our best-selling fragrances, each burn transforms any space and is perfect day or night, throughout the year.
NO. 25: NIGHTSHADE
A relaxing, after-hours pleaser pairing wild florals with musky peppercorn and lavender. Notes of green moss and bergamot round out this robust, unisex floral that is equal parts provocative and fresh.
Top Notes: florals (rose, cyclamen, wildflower, hyacinth), bergamot
Base: black peppercorn, oakmoss
Hand-dipped and packed with care in our Los Angeles studio, each kraft package includes 15 incense sticks.
About Our Incense
- Each kraft package includes 15 incense sticks.
- Each incense stick measures approximately 10.75" long and burns for about 1 hour. Scent longevity lasts for 2-4 hours, depending on room size.
- P.F. incense fills small to large spaces nicely, from bedrooms and living rooms to spaces with high ceilings.
- Our charcoal-based incense is hand-dipped in our Los Angeles studio using fine fragrance oils and dipropylene glycol (DPG), a synthetic base commonly found in body care and home fragrance products.
- For additional info on incense, check out our FAQ page.
After placing your order, our e-commerce team will wrap it with care and ensure it leaves our Los Angeles studio within 1-3 business days. Gift notes are available upon request - just leave a note at checkout.
Once shipped, continental domestic orders may take 2-5 business days to arrive, dependent on location. AK, HI, and outlying territories may take longer. Ship time does not include in-studio processing.
International packages are shipped via USPS First Class International or USPS Priority Mail International. Rates are calculated by country, and typically take 1-3 weeks to arrive. DHL is also available upon request by emailing our customer service team at email@example.com.
Please note international shipping cost does not include any additional import fees to which international shipments may be subject, including customs, duties, or fees calculated by country. Unfortunately P.F. has no control over this, and the customer is responsible for paying any and all custom duties and import fees. We are not able to mark any international packages as zero value or as gifts to avoid customs duties or fees.