Moonrise– 10 oz Soy Candle
12am. Heatwaves, late-night crowds, the lure of the dance floor melding smoke and strange perfumes. Balmy, ambiguous, free. Yuzu, Indian jasmine, and smoked cedarwood.
If you like Moonrise, we think you'd also like ozonic Electric Surf or woody Teakwood & Tobacco.
How strong is it?
Sunset candles are poured into custom-printed tin vessels donned with earth-toned motifs, sun shapes, and horizon lines inspired by California scenery. Available in four nostalgic scents meant to represent times of day + the feelings they spark within us.
Our 10 oz Sunset Candles are meant for small to medium-sized spaces like dens, bathrooms, and offices, and are best enjoyed on a dresser, counter, or coffee table. Burns for 50-60 hours. 3" in diameter and 4.375” in height.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Sunset candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. Our fragrance blends are made of both natural and man-made ingredients, and are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Love this Candle!!!
I first tried this scent in the insense cones and loved it so much I bought the candle! P.F. Candles and products are the best!
Love this scent and the adorable packaging. The candles make great gifts!!
Bought several in the Sunset series
The form factor of these candles is great - good looking tin with a stylish design and nice lid. Was thinking that the Dusk candle was too masculine at first sniff, but like the other PF candles, it really delivered while the candle was lit. The scent is as its described - balmy heatwaves melding smoke and perfume. I'll be buying the fourth in this series at some point. I haven't bought candles in years because they were usually a costly disappointment. PF Candles are my go to now.
Fave scent yet
Moonrise and dusk are the best tins!
This candle has a wonderful scent and is somehow the perfect amount of "throw" for my dining room/living room combo. I love it :)
Like A Soft Evening Breeze
First time buying Moonrise and love the scent but wish it was a little stronger and scent would last longer. Still a welcome addition to all my other P F candles.
I'm a Moon guy
I love the moon, I love evenings and a dark sky. This fragrance ENHANCES my love for the evening. It's got a soft aroma, with a bit of sweetness perfect for a bit of de-stressing from work. (even though work is at home). The tin is really cute too and I plan on reusing.
Long Lasting, Beautifully Scented Candle
I love it! This is my first time purchasing and you will be my new candle go-to. Beautiful scent, beautiful packaging, long-lasting. Great value.
P.F. Candle Co.
Thank you Kristen for your review of Moonrise! We appreciate your support and are happy you found a new go-to. That's what we love to hear :) I highly recommend trying the Moonrise incense cones. One of my favorite P.F. products. Enjoy! -Lindsay
Clean and Comforting
My partner described this candle as smelling like what you would want your favorite t-shirt to smell like, which I think is the *perfect* way of describing the overall feeling evoked with this scent. The fragrance is soft, a little warm, and enveloping. This candle is ultimate comfort.
It’s a pretty candle with a nice scent. Not super intense, but nice little boost to the area around it.
P.F. Candle Co.
Thank you for your review of Moonrise! We happy to hear that you like it! Enjoy :) -Lindsay