Canyon Hideaway– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
Soft Focus Candle
Winding drives with the windows down, bohemian cabins tucked amongst California oaks, the aroma of sun-baked earth and chaparral. Woody, smoky, warm, and resinous. Smoked juniper, leather, ginger root, and clove leaf.
Burn after the sun sets.
This collection is available in our best-selling 7.2 oz Standard Candle size featuring frosted glass jars that radiate a soft glow when lit. Available for a limited time.
How strong is it?
Vignettes of California viewed through a dream-like lens. Soft Focus is a collection of three unique scents that spark recollections of ethereal days spent at iconic locations throughout our home state. Vivid yet hazy, wild, and free.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.8” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We offer international shipping to Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, and Hong Kong! Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination, and include the cost of any duties and taxes upfront so you won't be charged later on.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Love it.....reminds you of a warm California evening...... watching the sun go down over the canyons.....
Canyon HideWay Love!
I absolutely love this candle. I’m a Northern California Girl living on the East Coast now and this candle brings me back home. I can almost hear Joni Mitchell if I close my eyes. ❤️
Perfect summer night candle
Perfect summer night candle! We burn a couple of these outside while sitting On the back patio. A little bit of spice, a little bit of sweet. Such a great blend. Reminds me of a nice warm summer evening. Relaxing with friends, with a nice beverage in hand. And the soft light cast from the white, smoky jar is sexy!
Canyon Hideaway, a winner
A wonderful addition to the PF candle family. It’s perfect for summer evenings. Love the scent!
Perfect Candle to enjoy a rainy or cold day
A cozy sweater weather kind of candle
My favorite PF scent is definitely Teakwood and Tobacco. Canyon Hideway is the perfect warm-weather version.
Perfect for “May Gray” or “June Gloom” Days!
Please never get rid of this candle! I love how beautifully subtle the scent is in my living room: combo of smoke, amber, wood and what I call “fog” - a pleasant petrichor smell. Lovely!
Add it to the classics pleeeease
This scent is perfect for fall/winter. The description is spot-on. Charred juniper with hints of sweet and spicy notes. It's really beautiful. If you like Black Fig and Piñon, give this a shot. This deserves a permanent spot in the classics lineup.
the scent is just as described. love this candle!
Smells like a perfect summer evening
Canyon hideaway is a subtle woodsy scent that teleports you to that mid summer evening you spent in a cabin in the woods, with the windows open, sun setting, and light piñon scented wind blowing in- filling the cabin with notes of juniper and clove- mixing with the crackling embers and smokiness of the fire you’re stoking in the stone fireplace. This is the place, this is the scent!