P.F. Candle Co. is seeking a detail-oriented, data-driven Web Coordinator to join our office team. This position reports to our Retail Sales Manager and works closely with our sales and marketing teams to maintain an up-to-date, user-centric shopping experience for P.F.’s B2C and B2B customers. Primary scope of focus includes: site usability, alignment with marketing vision, and performance analysis. Additional responsibilities include creative and strategic planning to scale online channels with company growth.
START DATE: September
- Daily oversight of wholesale and ecommerce websites, plus additional B2B sales channels, ensuring a seamless customer experience across all platforms.
- Proactively forecast and identify issues, escalating to appropriate team members for review, and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Build reporting to monitor web performance against key metrics and extract actionable insights from data and analytical tools; identify key weaknesses and improvements, and report findings to sales and marketing teams.
- Implement technology and tools to improve customer experience based on findings, industry research, and customer feedback.
- Manage new website launches and site redesigns based on the teams' needs, as well as collected qualitative and quantitative data, working closely with our web developer to execute project from concept to post-launch review.
- Communicate cross-departmentally with sales and marketing teams ahead of all campaign launches and during refreshes, delivering creative content on time and according to scope of marketing campaign, planning execution according to sales goals.
- Interface with all P.F. teams to troubleshoot any issues, stay updated on developments, plan for all campaigns, and communicate customer feedback related to web presence.
- Obsessive attention to detail with high visual and performance standards.
- Keen interest in using data analysis for quick and logical problem-solving.
- Expert level knowledge of digital merchandising and ecommerce trends.
- Working knowledge of inventory strategy and multi-channel logistics.
- Productive in collaborative team settings but resourceful and self-managed.
- Technical understanding of and experience working with any (preferably all) of the following: web coding, Shopify, Stitchlabs, Shipstation, website performance testing tools, and Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
Subsidized health care, free annual metro pass (for LA County residents), 401(k) plan options, payday candles, paid time off.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in applying, email us at email@example.com and include “JOB INQUIRY – WEB COORDINATOR” in the subject line. Please attach a resume when you email and write a blurb about yourself in the body of the email.
P.F. Candle Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.