Do you freakin’ love spreadsheets? Do you love organizing, scheduling, and getting things DONE? P.F. Candle Co. is searching for an extremely detail oriented, organized, and motivated individual to join our team full-time as a Supply Chain Coordinator. The main roles of this job will be to facilitate the flow of production by ordering all supplies, maintaining accurate inventories and creating a production schedule based on projections/demand. This is a new position with room for growth at our quickly growing company.
START DATE: ASAP
- Responsible for managing on hand inventory
- Inputting daily production into the inventory system
- Reconciling inventory discrepancies
- Ordering of all production supplies
- Create purchase plan to keep supplies within budget
- Create purchase schedule
- Work with production supervisor to make a production schedule
- Ensure enough supplies are on hand to complete production at all times
- Inspection of incoming materials
- Ensuring quality of all production supplies
- Communicating with suppliers to resolve any issues
- Working with Accounts Payable to confirm supply invoices
- Identifying issues in finished product
- Finding solutions to fix any quality issues
- Create systems to improve and maintain quality
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs
- Self-motivated to perform well
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain focus while performing repetitive tasks for long periods of time
- Proficient in Google Docs as well as Microsoft Office
Previous candlemaking experience is not required, however, experience in quality assurance, quality control, or other similar consumer goods position is ideal.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in applying, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “JOB INQUIRY – SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR” in the subject line. Please attach a resume when you email and write a blurb about yourself in the body of the email.
P.F. Candle Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.