P.F. Candle Co. is searching for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our sales team as a FULL TIME Sales Assistant. This role oversees customer service and sales for our largest accounts including international distributors, national retailers, and independent accounts. This individual will also be providing support to our wholesale team, servicing our 600+ boutiques through account prospecting and data entry.
Start Date: ASAP
Who you are:
Our ideal candidate is ambitious, full of ideas, and follow through. They will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an analytic and thoughtful mind that allows for big-picture thinking. This position bridges the gap between admin and sales, so you must be comfortable behind the computer as well as in-person. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work at a company where your impact is felt daily, this is it!
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 years of sales experience
- Inputting orders
- Answering email and phone inquiries
- Prospecting of new accounts and clients
- Managing client relationships, contracts and accounts
- Order planning and fulfillment
- Reports and analytics on our national and distribution accounts
- Liaising with shipping and production to ensure streamlined interdepartmental processes
- Working with Sales Lead to maintain fast and efficient service
- B2B sales experience
- Quickbooks proficiency
- Mac savvy
- Self-starter, able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to organize and promote a multitude of tasks
- Customer service oriented
- Detail oriented
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Positive disposition
- Ability to take direction well
Health care, free annual metro pass (for LA County residents), payday candles, access to free Dodger’s tickets; paid vacation and sick leave.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in applying, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “JOB INQUIRY – Sales Assistant” in the subject line when you email. Please attach a resume when you email, and include a cover letter in the body of the email, 500 words or less, that lets us know a little bit about you and your work experience.