Updated at 10:30am on Friday, March 20th
An update on our status of operations
SUPPORT YOUR COMMUNITY BY:
- Buying a gift card from an independent business or restaurant to use in the future.
- Ordering food for takeout or pick up, especially from restaurants that offer direct delivery.
- Checking if any local studios or gyms are offering online classes to keep your body active.
- Connecting with the homeless community in your neighborhood and donating food or personal hygiene items if you can.
- Applying to foster pets while many shelters are closing/closed.
IF YOU CAN, DONATE TO:
- For small businesses looking for financial support, the SBA is offering low-interest federal disaster loans that you can learn more about here! CA businesses can find information here, and Los Angeles businesses can find info here.
- For those in need of food assistance, US residents can look into SNAP food benefits here.
& FOR EVERYONE WORKING FROM HOME:
Get comfortable, stay healthy, and maintain productivity with these great tips from Curbed.