P.F. Candle Co. is searching for an extremely detail oriented, organized, and motivated individual to join our team full-time as a Post Production Shift Lead. The main roles of this job will be to operate the labeling machine and oversee the post production department and its employees.
START DATE: ASAP
- Uphold the quality standards set forth by P.F. Candle Co
- Make decisions on acceptable quality
- Oversee post production line
- Operate and maintain the labeling machine
- Complete knowledge of post-production processes
- Supervise and train post production employees
- Minimize errors made in post production
- Keep up with production schedule
- Maintain an organized workspace
- Optimize workflow to improve efficiency
- Work with shipping department to organize inventory
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs
- Self-motivated to perform well
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot mechanical issues
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain focus while performing repetitive tasks for long periods of time
Subsidized health care, free annual metro pass (for LA County residents), 401(k) plan options, payday candles, paid vacation and sick leave.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in applying, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “JOB INQUIRY – POST PRODUCTION SHIFT LEAD” in the subject line. Please attach a resume when you email and write a blurb about yourself in the body of the email.
P.F. Candle Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.