P.F. Candle Co. is searching for a strong, energetic, and motivated individual to join our team full-time as a Production Assistant. We have positions open in both our Candles Production and Post Production departments.
POSITION: FULL-TIME, shifts are 5:30am-1:30pm, 1:30pm-9:30pm
START DATE: ASAP
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (VARY BASED ON DEPARTMENT):
- Operating filling machines for products
- Soaking then counting incense
- Post-production of incense, reed diffusers, and room sprays including labeling and packaging
- Pre-preparing packaging when necessary
- Loading wax melters with up to 500 lbs of wax daily
- Hand pouring candles
- Wicking jars in preparation for pouring process
- Labeling and cleaning of candles with aesthetic care
- Keeping stock organized and easily accessible for our shipping crew
- Must be able to stand on your feet for 7-8 hours a day
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication
- Physical strength, this job will require repeated lifting of 50+ lbs
- Positive energy
- Self-motivated to perform well
- Ability to take direction
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- A knack for working with machinery
- Ability to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain focus while performing repetitive tasks for long periods of time
Experience in food preparation, service industry, or other manual labor positions is ideal.
Subsidized health care, free annual metro pass (for LA County residents), 401(k) plan options, payday candles, paid vacation and sick leave.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in applying, email us at email@example.com and include “JOB INQUIRY – PRODUCTION ASSISTANT” in the subject line. Please attach a resume when you email and write a blurb about yourself in the body of the email.
P.F. Candle Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.