P.F. Candle Co is looking for a highly efficient and motivated individual to join our team full-time as a Packaging Assistant. This position is responsible for preparing merchandise created in our Commerce warehouse for online order fulfillment. This includes packaging merchandise in their respective gift boxes in a fast-paced environment.
START DATE: ASAP
- Assembling gift boxes and packaging a variety of merchandise, such as candles, reed diffusers, etc., with efficiency and care
- Ensuring all merchandise is packaged accurately and safely
- Stamping and ticketing gift boxes in preparation for order fulfillment
- Preparing packaged merchandise for shipment
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and organized workspace
- Must be able to stand on your feet for 7-8 hours a day
- Attention to detail
- Positive energy
- Strong communication & problem-solving skills
- Physical strength, this job will require repeated lifting of 30+ lbs
- Self-motivated to perform well, especially under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take direction, learn quickly, and be flexible
- A knack for dexterous tasks
- Ability to maintain focus while performing repetitive tasks for long periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation to our Commerce warehouse and be punctual
Experience in food preparation, service industry, or other manual labor positions is ideal.
Subsidized health care, free annual metro pass (for LA County residents), 401(k) plan options, payday candles, paid vacation and sick leave.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in applying, email us at email@example.com and include “JOB INQUIRY – PACKAGING ASSISTANT” in the subject line. Please attach a resume when you email and write a blurb about yourself in the body of the email.
P.F. Candle Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.