Our Marketing Lead is responsible for the smooth integration of marketing campaigns and strategies. Marketing serves as a support to our sales team and listens to our customers, providing them with information and inspiration. Our lead serves as a liaison between departments, ensuring smooth product development, from creation to launch, providing our team with critical market data and analysis. Additionally, our Marketing Lead is responsible for ensuring the completion of Marketing Projects and Launches, and engaging with our community to excite and educate.
This role works directly with the Owner/Creative Director, and has room for growth.
Who You Are:
You are a Big Picture thinker with a penchant for getting things done. You’re organized, full of ideas, and a team player. You’re curious and always ask why – then find out the answer. You’re looking to make an impact at a small but growing company. You’re passionate about storytelling with a keen visual eye. You would be comfortable with being the face of P.F.
- Project management to ensure marketing projects are completed in a timely manner according to release schedules
- Overseeing marketing strategy across the departments
- Studying and presenting analytics and drawing conclusions to better serve our marketing as well as sales and development teams
- Coordinating with in-house and freelance content creators
- Writing copy
- Social Media Management
- Researching products and market demographics
- Providing support to creative team, including providing content as needed
- Ensuring timely and accurate release of digital media such as email newsletters and paid ads
- Coordinating in-house and off-site promotional events
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a related field
- 1+ years of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with social media platforms and management services
- Project management skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Experience with Adobe programs (Photoshop, Illustrator) is a plus
- Reliable transportation to our Boyle Heights studio is a must
$16-$17/hour, dependent on experience
How to Apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter with the subject link: Job Inquiry – Marketing Lead. Please include your cover letter in the body of your email – 500 words or less. In your cover letter, please and tell us about yourself and why you think you’d be a great fit for this position. Please include links to managed social media accounts as well.