P.F. Candle Co. is searching for an extremely detail oriented, organized, and motivated individual to join our team full-time as a Liquids Production Shift Lead. The main roles of this job will be to oversee the liquids department and its employees.
POSITION: FULL-TIME, shifts are 7am-3pm and 12pm-8pm
START DATE: ASAP
- Uphold the quality standards set forth by P.F. Candle Co
- Overseeing production of all liquids products
- Operate/maintain the filling machines, dehydrator, and the capper
- Complete knowledge of all liquids production processes
- Supervise and train employees in the liquids department
- Minimize errors made in liquids production
- Keep up with production schedule
- Maintain an organized workspace
- Optimize workflow to improve efficiency
- Organization of inventory
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs
- Self-motivated to perform well
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to make decisions that benefit the company
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain focus while performing repetitive tasks for long periods of time
Experience in quality assurance, quality control, or other similar consumer goods position is ideal.
Subsidized health care, free annual metro pass (for LA County residents), 401(k) plan options, payday candles, paid vacation and sick leave.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in applying, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “JOB INQUIRY – LIQUIDS PRODUCTION SHIFT LEAD” in the subject line. Please attach a resume when you email and write a blurb about yourself in the body of the email.
P.F. Candle Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression