P.F. Candle Co. is searching for a resourceful, detail oriented and motivated individual as a full-time Inventory Control Lead. This person will monitor all finished inventory levels and be the main contact for inventory related issues.
START DATE: ASAP
- Maintain accurate inventory levels at multiple locations
- Manage our inventory system Stitchlabs
- Create and receive purchase orders of inventory
- Transfer inventory between multiple locations
- Designate and manage inventory locations within the warehouse
- Create and manage product listings
- Coordinate cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy
- Create and implement best practices for monitoring inventory across departments
- Troubleshoot any inventory/software issues
- Strong attention to detail
- Track record of consistent accuracy
- Understanding of inventory systems
- Self-motivated to perform well
- Ability to take direction
- Independent problem solving
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Experience in inventory control, logistics or production is ideal.
Subsidized health care, free annual metro pass (for LA County residents), 401(k) plan options, payday candles, paid vacation and sick leave.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in applying, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “JOB INQUIRY – Inventory Control Lead” in the subject line. Please attach a resume when you email and write a blurb about yourself in the body of the email.
P.F. Candle Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.