Distribution Accounts Lead
Distribution Accounts Lead
Our Distribution Accounts Lead position oversees customer service and sales for our largest accounts including international distributors, national retailers, and independent accounts. As the Distribution Lead, you will work directly with our Sales Manager and other sales channel leads to ensure the continued growth of P.F. Candle Co.’s distribution accounts.
The Distribution Lead maintains relationships with buyers and distributors, so you must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Additionally, the Distribution Lead is responsible for analyzing sales data on a monthly and quarterly basis, and working with our Sales Manager and marketing team to seek out new opportunities for growth.
This is a new position for our team, so it represents a great opportunity for growth.
Who You Are:
Our ideal candidate is ambitious, full of ideas, and follow through. They will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an analytic and thoughtful mind that allows for big-picture thinking. This position bridges the gap between admin and sales, so you must be comfortable behind the computer as well as in-person. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work at a company where your impact is felt daily, this is it!
- New client acquisition. This includes fielding and assessing all new partnership requests from national accounts, international distributors, and international boutiques that fall under the jurisdiction of an exclusive distributor. The latter must be forwarded to the specified sales agent for that country.
- Client relationship management. This includes frequent communication with buyers to ensure strong partnerships. The Distribution Lead is responsible for sending photography samples, new item samples, and yearly holiday gifts for each account. All requests from these accounts will be serviced by this accounts lead.
- Vendor account upkeep. This includes completing new vendor set-up forms and maintenance of P.F. Candle Co. accounts on external sites. This also includes invoicing accounts and ensuring that payments are made in a timely manner.
- Order planning and fulfillment. This includes the creation of a buying calendar to best track patterns and cycles for each account. This also includes creating Quickbooks invoices, accepting EDI transmissions, and relaying all orders to the Production and Shipping departments.
- Reports and analytics. This includes gathering quarterly sales reports from each international distributor and national account wherever applicable. These reports are to be synthesized and presented to upper management for review.
- Contracts. The Distribution Lead is responsible for understanding and upholding the P.F. Candle Co. Distribution Agreement. This includes signing, renewing, and terminating contracts.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 year of related sales experience
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in applying, email us at email@example.com and include “JOB INQUIRY – Distribution Accounts Lead” in the subject line when you email. Please attach a resume when you email, and include a cover letter that lets us know a little bit about you and your work experience (in email body cover letter is fine).