START DATE: ASAP
- Assist with market and product research to inform and direct development projects
- Assist with sourcing, sampling, project management & supplier communication
- Assist with mock ups and prototyping as needed
- Help streamline supply chain & assist in supply chain management
- Make development samples for testing, product photography and other needs
- Assist in development & testing for implementing new production processes
- Coordinate testing for new products to ensure quality & safety
- Maintain records of development progress & testing data for each project
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 2-3 years in administrative, production or design field preferred
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Some Adobe Creative Suite and/or CAD proficiency a plus
- Excellent Communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and research skills
- Strong time & project management skills
- Punctuality is a must
- Ability to work independently
Subsidized health care, free annual metro pass (for LA County residents), 401(k) plan options, payday candles, paid vacation and sick leave.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in applying, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “JOB INQUIRY – Development Coordinator” in the subject line when you email. Please attach a cover letter and resume when you email.
P.F. Candle Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.