We are seeking a Customer Service Associate to facilitate day-to-day communications and support for our retail customers, while scaling the department by asking big picture questions such as: how can we improve our customer-facing service and internal processes?
Our Customer Care team acts as “the voice of P.F.”, ensuring a meaningful and positive experience for our customers from the first impression onwards.
This position is responsible for: all duties related to communication between P.F. and the public; compiling customer feedback for reporting and issue resolution; developing goals and strategy for an improved customer experience
POSITION: FULL TIME
START DATE: JULY 2020
SALARY: $54,080/ YR
- Offer timely, comprehensive support to all customers for any inquiries or issues that arise.
- Direct communications via email, social media, website reviews, phone, and in-person engagement.
- Provide expert knowledge and education on product line and care/proper use suggestions.
- Work to reduce response time across channels while increasing overall rating of P.F. experience.
- Ensure customer related issues are tracked and consolidated in our CSS system, efficiently communicated to all relevant team members, and resolved in a prompt manner.
- Assist in reporting customer feedback and ticketing data by properly tracking tickets in real time and compiling data across all channels.
- Actively look at the “bigger picture” to promote growth.
- Research industry standards and cultural patterns/trends to plan for department growth, as well increased customer engagement and retail profitability
- 1-3 years minimum of relevant experience.
- Is able to self-direct in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- A good sense of humor, positive attitude, and strong work ethic are all musts.
- Must display excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as an understanding of proper grammar (samples of writing will be required upon interview).
- Above average skills using G Suite, Microsoft Office, and Mac platform is key.
- Familiarity with Shopify and Zendesk is preferred; eagerness to learn new platforms is required.
- This position will begin by working remotely from home and may transition to an office environment in the coming future, so reliable transportation is required.
- Daily punctuality IS A MUST.
Subsidized health care, free annual metro pass (for LA County residents), 401(k) plan options, payday candles, paid vacation and sick leave.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in applying, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume. Please include “JOB INQUIRY – Customer Service Associate” in the subject line when you email. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
P.F. Candle Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.