Teakwood & Tobacco– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
The one that started it all. Some call it the boyfriend scent, we call it the O.G. Leather, teak, and orange.
If you like Teakwood & Tobacco, we think you'd also like creamy Patchouli Sweetgrass or woodsy Moonrise.
How strong is it?
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Canada: Friday, 12/10 by 12pm PST
Domestic US Shipping:
- East Coast: Monday, 12/13 by 12pm PST
- West Coast: Thursday, 12/16 by 12pm PST
- Express / 2-day: Friday, 12/17 by 12pm PST
A Small Luxury
The Teakwood and Tobacco candle arrived with no damage (I was concerned about the candle surviving the shipping process) and smelled lovely. I have it in regular rotation with other candles. I am glad I decided to give P F Candle a try. I’ll be back!
The Perfect Candle
This candle is a great unisex scent that almost everyone will love. I tried the incense in Teakwood & Tobacco, but I think the candle is better. It’s such a rich, smooth scent, and it fills up a room well without being overpowering.
Um I don't get those 1 star reviews
If you don't like it try a different smell. Try the teakwood and tobacco. Omg the smell is like walking through a wonderful old village filled with neat old world things. I could relax with a cup of coffee and a dim light reading a good book while this smell fills the room. The best money spent. The room feels expensive but i can lounge all over it. Buying more soon. :)
Seriously, what's not to love about this scent? It's really perfect for those of us who love candles and want our partners to get into them too. My husband has liked candles since we started dating, but he's not so into the typical flowery scents. THIS, though, is the perfect scent (along with PF's Amber and Moss). He loves both scents, and he's happy as a clam when I'm burning either of them in our den and living rooms. Could this possibly be THE "gateway" candle for non-candle people? I vote yes.
Teakwood and tobacco
Warm, gentle and comfortable smell, suitable for those who don’t like aggressive and intense smell
Great scent and great throw
This scent is so nice, and it fills the room quite well.
Great Scent. not so impressive throw
I purchased three single wick candles and the throw on these is not so great. It will hardly fill a room in my experience which was disappointing because the scents are so nice. I have other single wick candles at comparable price points that will scent a room and down the hallway.
The perfect balance of such a subtle yet incredible smell. I will certainly be ordering another.
Gorgeous cozy candle
This candle was such a perfect Fall scent. My room has never felt more cozy and welcoming. The packaging is lovely, plus soy candles are so much better for your health. I’m obsessed and can’t wait to order more!