8pm. Taking the long way home, the buzz of streetlights, everything washed in shades of blue. Mysterious, dreamy, captivating. Clary sage, iris, and palo santo.
Sunset candles are poured into custom-printed tin vessels donned with earth-toned motifs, sun shapes, and horizon lines inspired by the scenes of summer in California. Available in four nostalgic scents meant to represent times of day + the feelings they spark within us.
Shop the entire Sunset collection.
Our 10 oz Sunset candles are meant for medium-sized spaces like dens, dining rooms, and coffee tables. Burns for 50-60 hours. 3" in diameter and 4.375” in height.
Following Candle Care 101 helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Sunset candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. Our fragrance blends are made of both natural and man-made ingredients, and are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
Processing: all orders are processed + shipped from our Los Angeles warehouse within 1-3 business days. Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on domestic order subtotals $55+ (after any applied discounts, before taxes). Check out our Shipping + Exchanges page for special holiday closures.
Shipping Times: once picked up and scanned in by our carrier, domestic orders shipped within the contiguous U.S. may take 2-5 business days to arrive, depending on location. AK, HI, and outlying territories may take longer.
International orders are shipped via USPS First Class International or USPS Priority Mail International, and typically take 1-3 weeks to arrive.
Please note: once a package is picked up from our Los Angeles HQ, the tracking information is outside of our control, and as much as we'd like to be there, final delivery is out of our hands.
International Orders: packages may be subject to customs fees, which are not included in our shipping rate and are the customer's responsibility to cover.
Expedited Shipping: Need it in a flash? Select one of our expedited options at checkout for fees + transit times or email our Customer Care team at email@example.com for options.
Need a hand? Send our Customer Care team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help get the process started. If you're experiencing an issue with a P.F. product, please include photos and a detailed description in your email so that our team can determine how to best lend a helping hand.
Exchanges & returns: must be made within 30 days of delivery and require proof of purchase (e.g. your P.F. order number, order confirmation email, store receipt).
Refunds: cover the cost of the item returned and do not include shipping fees. As a growing small business, we aren’t currently able to cover return shipping costs, but are always happy to ship exchanges at no extra charge.
Exceptions: we cannot accept returns on sale items, gift cards, and third party products.