Piñon– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
How strong is it?
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Subtle, pleasant, and wonderful!
As an avid PF candle collector I was overjoyed when I found this candle in a small boutique in Montana. I immediately bought it and burned it in our tiny cabin. Every time I light Piñon now, I am transported back to that trip. One of my top 5 PF scents!!!
Best scented candles I've ever tried
This is by far the best scented candle I've ever smelled. Pinon is my favorite scent. Some scented candles are overwhelming or have a chemical tinge to the scent. This is neither. It gives off a nice subtle woodsy smell like being in a forest, which I really like! I also tried Amber & Moss, which was nice but very sublte, as well as Patchouli Sweetgrass, my second favorite, which had a bit of a stronger scent and maybe a little sweeter. The glass jars are easily cleaned and reused for other purposes. The wick burns well and the burn through the is very even. I have already bought more candles from P.F. Candle Co.
I got the 7.2oz candle that burned nice and even I love the pinon sent!
Filled the room, as expected. Only wish it didn't burn so fast, will buy more!
beautiful scent of pinon
im enjoying the scent which is not overpowering. candles are a part of my winter ritual.
Best Pinon candle
I purchased for gifts and for myself. Wonderful aroma. Best Pinon candle I've found!
Great for the winter holidays
I bought this candle shortly before the winter holidays and it's been my go-to for a warm cozy holiday feeling. I am planning on buying more for this and future winter enjoyment.
Disappointed. Hardly smell anything. Much prefer the reeds.
Making scents lol
Will let you know after the holidays. Thanks for a great product! Cheers