Sandalwood Rose– 3.5 oz Mini Travel Candle
New York meets Los Angeles. Cashmere rose, oud, and sandalwood.
How strong is it?
Our 3.5 oz Mini Candles are packaged in travel-friendly amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. Perfect for trying new scents and bringing on-the-go!
Burns for 20-25 hours. 2.25" in diameter and 2.75" in height.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We offer international shipping to Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, and Hong Kong! Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination, and include the cost of any duties and taxes upfront so you won't be charged later on.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
My daughter LOVES it!! Her room smells of it, her car smells of it and she smells of it. It is a nice soft sweet smell. I LOVE Teak Wood and Tobacco! I it is a very different smell from Sandalwood Rose but none of their fragrances are ever offensive. Love all that they sell!!
P.F. Candle Co.
Thanks so much - Teakwood & Tobacco and Sandalwood Rose are easily some of my favorite scents too!
Don't be turned off if you don't like rose. It's definitely not an "old lady" rose smell. Neither the rose or the sandalwood are overwhelming; it's a nice blend of scents. Def worth a try.
I love this candle!
To be honest I wasn't a candle person when I got this candle... but I received a 3-candle set for Christmas and absolutely fell in love with this candle! It makes the cold winter days so much better.
I love this fragrance! Very relaxing - great for unwinding before bed.
I purchased the Sandalwood and Rose candle along with two others as a Christmas gift for my sister-in-law. She was on the lookout for a new signature scent, so a sampler approach seemed a good way to go. As suspected, she fell in love with Sandalwood and Rose and has already ordered the perfume version. Thank you P.F.! We have become swift lovers of your products and purpose. Your scents complete our spaces.
Exactly what I wanted
Honestly wish I ordered a larger size.
P.F. Candle Co.
Thank you, Emily! You know where to find our 12.5 oz candles when you're ready ;)
Good for some, but not for all
Unfortunately I suffered congestion and a headache from the scent, hopefully you don’t as well.
P.F. Candle Co.
Hi there, Max! We're so sorry to hear about your experience. We develop our fragrances to be subtle, rather than overpowering, as we're familiar with the effects scents that burn too strong. You definitely shouldn't have experienced this with Sandalwood Rose. Please feel free to reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to make this right!