Los Angeles– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
Overgrown bougainvillea, canyon hiking, epic sunsets, city lights. Redwood, lime, jasmine, and yarrow.
If you like Los Angeles, we think you'd also like bright Sweet Grapefruit or botanical Citrus Daze.
Created in collaboration with the Mayor's Fund, a portion of proceeds benefit organizations that drive civic impact, such as the Downtown Women's Center. Learn more about the initiative at laoriginal.com.
How strong is it?
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
LA Soy Candle
Every time I light this candle, I love it more and more! As a "newbie" to LA, I discovered this candle when I first moved here. The customer service is amazing as well. They make great gifts too!
Good throw and really nice, fresh but soothing scent that reminds me of the west coast.
We love these candles!
They are a must-have in our household! And we love this store too. We will be back next month to stock up! :)
Love the Los Angeles Fragrance
I bought the Los Angeles Incense and Candle. I have bought the incense a few times because the smell is just amazing and I gave a pack to my mom who loved it. This time I bough the candle. Pretty soon, I will buy all products in that scent!
Smells Mean A Lot To Me
Im relatively sensitive to smell. Everything in my life, my house, my car, these things need to smell good always. Los Angeles has become one of my most favorite scents and candles on the planet. It’s everything. Cozy but light, not floral but not NOT floral. It’s clean but earthy and memorable. Highly recommend giving it a try.
My favorite candle ever!
Los Angeles is my favorite candle hands down - I always need to have a back-up!
New Favorite Candle!
The Los Angeles candle is my new favorite. The scent is is so clean and enjoyable and I keep buying more! I think P.F. Candle is fairly priced and a truly quality product.
Smells so good
I love PF candles so much but this one is definitely one of my favorites, perfect scent for all day burning
Smells so good
I love PF candles so much but this one is definitely one of my favorites
West Coast is the Best Coast
Love the light, clean scent of Los Angeles. I light this candle every night after work to calm me. Not an overpowering scent at all. My favorite gift to give out.