Golden Coast– 12.5 oz Soy Candle
Big Sur magic, wild sage baking in the sun, the rumble of waves and rocks. Eucalyptus, sea salt, redwood, and palo santo.
If you like Golden Coast, we think you'd also like ozonic Electric Surf or beachy Swell.
How strong is it?
Our 12.5 oz Large Candles are hand-poured into apothecary-inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. Meant for big rooms, spaces with high ceilings, and those who want a longer burn time.
Burns for 60-70 hours. 3.6” in diameter and 3.75” in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Best candles ever
P.F. Candles are simply the best. I have a cabinet full of other candles, but I always buy and burn P.F. Candles. The scents are pure and comforting, the containers are beautiful, and I like the clean burn. Best candles ever!
Love the eucalyptus in this
Golden Hour Larger Candle
I love this amazing scent. It lifts my mood and creates a nice ambience. I light it all the time. Also makes an amazing gift!
love these candles
great sent and love the design of them as well.
Excited for release of new scents - ready to order more
Subtle but fresh clean scent
Really love the scent of this one. It's a huge candle. I have been experiencing some tunneling, but have been able to work around it.
Great scent, love the larger size
Love this :)
One of my favorite candles from P.F. Very cozy and comforting smell and strong enough to fill my apartment.
I LOVE THIS CANDLE
Repeat buyer. Not much else to say. Perfect combination of floral and earthy.
Amazing experience! Great customer service and wonderful candle! Will be buying many more