Golden Coast– 12.5 oz Soy Candle
Big Sur magic, wild sage baking in the sun, the rumble of waves and rocks. Eucalyptus, sea salt, redwood, and palo santo.
If you like Golden Coast, we think you'd also like botanical Sunbloom or beachy Swell.
How strong is it?
Our 12.5 oz Large Candles are hand-poured into apothecary-inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. Meant for big rooms, spaces with high ceilings, and those who want a longer burn time.
Burns for 60-70 hours. 3.6” in diameter and 3.75” in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Canada: Friday, 12/10 by 12pm PST
Domestic US Shipping:
- East Coast: Monday, 12/13 by 12pm PST
- West Coast: Thursday, 12/16 by 12pm PST
- Express / 2-day: Friday, 12/17 by 12pm PST
Love the Golden Coast candle
My favorite candles
I love this candle. It not only smells good, but it looks good too. Great as a gift too!
One of my favorite scents. I have 20 foot ceilings and was worried the scent wouldn’t carry. No worries, it does. I actually have them burning right now. I love it!
Got this candle for my partner as a larger "we made it to California" housewarming and we both love it. High quality candle that smells amazing while it's burning - we definitely will be buying more from P.F.!
beautiful and soothing
this scent is beautiful, soothing and perfect ❤️
I adore this scent and have it in every room of my house! These candles are the best.
Great customer service!
Professional company with great products!!
One of my favorites
I was worried that the scent wouldn’t carry throughout my living room space due to the 15 foot ceilings, but it does. I always have 2 of these burning at a time. Perfect. Golden Coast is one of my favorites!!
P.F. Candle Co.
Wow, what an awesome living room, great pics!!
This is my third time ordering from P. F. Candle Company and I continue to be impressed by their products and customer service. Golden Coast and Amber Moss were both new to me and the scents are great! Natural and earthy and woodsy; not flowery and perfume-like. Wonderful gifts!
Favorite Since 2016
This candle, like summer 2016, is one that I am nostalgically in LOVE with. First found this scent at my friend's place and instantly became obsessed with this scent. Since then I've purchased this candle whenever I find this scent (which I've found difficult to locate at times) and it takes me back to the first wonderful moment of meeting!