Tried & True Trio
Bundle up in your favorite scents and save! Includes three 7.2 oz Standard Candles: one Teakwood & Tobacco, one Amber & Moss, and one Golden Coast.
Teakwood & Tobacco: leather, teak, and orange.
Amber & Moss: sage, moss, and lavender
Golden Coast: eucalyptus, sea salt, redwood, and palo santo
Please note, additional promo codes cannot be applied to already discounted product.
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Love the scents
First time buyer of PF candles and I am sold. The scents smell great without being overpowering. I especially love the teakwood and tobacco scent and will be buying another once I run out!
Always a Favorite
I’ve been buying these candles for years - love them!!
My new favorite candle brand
Really enjoyed the trio and other classics. High quality burn and smooth fragrances.
Love this trio. All the scents are fantastic, not too over powering. And the candle is the perfect size and burns for hours.
Gift for Dad
I bought the Tried & True Trio for my dad for Christmas and he loves it! While there I convinced him to light the Amber & Moss so that I could also try it out (I was already familiar with the other two) and I was actually surprised how much I loved it. For whatever reason I didn't think this scent profile would appeal to me that much; I was very wrong.
I like the scents but don’t feel the candles give off much of a smell. So not worth the money
We’re gifts for my neighbors at Christmas. My favorite is teak & tobacco but should broaden my horizons . I’d like to see my favorite in a pillar. Great products.
Love these candles!!
PF Candles are my favorite candles!!! They smell so good and burn great. Have ordered many and will order many more!