Amber & Moss– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
How strong is it?
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Canada: Friday, 12/10 by 12pm PST
Domestic US Shipping:
- East Coast: Monday, 12/13 by 12pm PST
- West Coast: Thursday, 12/16 by 12pm PST
- Express / 2-day: Friday, 12/17 by 12pm PST
Amber and Moss
I LOVE this scent. Only candles I burn in my house!!
My favorite scent
This is my all time favorite candle - I have one in every room of my house!
A Household Favorite
Excellent, clean yet earthy scent. Nice for any time of year.
Best. Scent. Ever.
My hubby and I found this gem of a candle being sold in a funky general store outside of Boston, and we've been hooked ever since. SO happy that the store is online and I can just order from them directly! It's the best scent ever - just right balance of earthiness with a touch of sweetness. It makes our home smell amazing. I'd give it 10 stars if I could!
Subtle and clean
The smell of this candle is gorgeous-- it smells like a happy, clean house and it's perfect for autumn.
Affordable Luxury Fragrance
Came nicely packaged immediately after ordering. Is soy based with a cover and mild sweet fragrance. Made in California the state that wants to stay happy and healthy. Vote NO on recall.
I purchased the candle because I thought I was getting the same product I found at Marshall's. This candle for almost triple the price has no scent and the flame is unimpressive
Made my eyes water
This is the only candle I’ve tried that I really didn’t like. I might be allergic to it, because it actually makes my eyes water so I’m not using it.
P.F. Candle Co.
ah so sorry about your experience, Kathryn. We've just emailed you!
Not worth the money
got this from Nordstrom, smelt at the store, loved it. However, after light on the candle, i cannot smell anything at all. i have used so many candles in my life, for others at least i can smell something, but not sure about this one??