Patchouli Sweetgrass– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
How strong is it?
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Canada: Friday, 12/10 by 12pm PST
Domestic US Shipping:
- East Coast: Monday, 12/13 by 12pm PST
- West Coast: Thursday, 12/16 by 12pm PST
- Express / 2-day: Friday, 12/17 by 12pm PST
We use it on the regular. This one is in my rotation, combines the scents of my mother's and our current home.
I have shown all of my friends my collection of candles and this one stuck out, everyone loved this sweet grassy scent. It fits any mood and the throw is really nice.
I decided to try Patchouli Sweetgrass after it was recommended for fans of Moonrise. It blew me away immediately and has quickly risen to the top of my absolute favorite candles from anywhere. It has an unexpected citrusy-vanilla sweetness that is just divine. I'll be repurchasing for sure. Please consider making this in the larger size, pf!
smells good, especially for the night auroma
I like this scent. An absolutely gorgeous, high quality candle. I can't recommend enough. I really hope the scent could be more stronger to fill all the room.
Patchouli Sweetgrass candle
I love this candle, first bought it through a store, but I now can buy directly from P. F. Candle Co. or some other scents through Amazon. This is such a clean and long-lasting burning candle with a unique scent. I only buy P. F. candles now, as all other candles now seem like that phony scent. I just bought the Pinon one as well. I would HIGHLY recommend you try these, even though they might be more than you would usually spend on a candle. They are worth it in the end.
If only the entire world smelled like this - I love it.
This has quietly overtaken other scents to become my favourite - love the candle! I find myself lighting one in any room I’m in. Sometimes I even bring it with me when I’m away from home… I refuse to be embarrassed when I pull out my own candle and light it up. To all whi smell it: you’re welcome. To PFC Co.: deepest thanks!! The scent is neither overpowering, nor too subtle to enjoy. My only criticism is that I can no longer find the reed diffuser version of this scent. If discontinued, PLEASE reconsider. It was excellent. I have tried many others and, aside from the classic teak and tobacco, none hold a candle to the Patchouli Sweetgrass. ;)
Just when I thought I knew my favorite!
This one is now my new favorite scent! Subtle and charming
Bigger candles plz
The candle I received does not smell like anything! I’ve ordered three times from you guys! Love the candle but this last one ain’t hitting. Bigger candles pleaseeeeee!
This is my favorite scent and candle!
Please bring back the reed diffuser! I love this scent so much!