Amber & Moss– 12.5 oz Soy Candle
How strong is it?
Our 12.5 oz Large Candles are hand-poured into apothecary-inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. Meant for big rooms, spaces with high ceilings, and those who want a longer burn time.
Burns for 60-70 hours. 3.6” in diameter and 3.75” in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Canada: Friday, 12/10 by 12pm PST
Domestic US Shipping:
- East Coast: Monday, 12/13 by 12pm PST
- West Coast: Thursday, 12/16 by 12pm PST
- Express / 2-day: Friday, 12/17 by 12pm PST
From a candle connoisseur….
I have purchased so many candles in my life from single-wick over $75 to at $5 candle (and everything in between). But this is one I will ALWAYS come back to, I have bought this as a gift for almost everyone in my life. It is masculine enough for men to enjoy and cute enough to give to my female friends. My boyfriend and his friends always want to be gifted this candle. The smell is intoxicating and grows on you each time you light it!! A must buy honestly. I always get excited to gift this candle to people because I know they will love it.
The scent that started it all
Amber and moss has been one of my favorites for a while, it was the first scent I tried from P.F. candle co. and it has stayed that way. It is so fresh and clean but in an earthy way, not like cleaning product. It is a beautiful scent and is very neutral it never disappoints.
These last forever!
My wife and I were gifted this candle, and we absolutely love the scent. The smaller version is finally getting down to the end, so we ordered the new larger size! It shipped quick, and we were very happy with our experience.
Love this candle!
I have been gifted or purchased this candle over the last 5 years. Love the smell.
Best Scent Ever
I love this candle, continue to repurchase every time I run out! It's perfect for every season
Nothing compares the greatness
Love these candles! Was looking for a candle to create the perfect atmosphere for my fall/Halloween party. Tried burning a cheap candle first. It just didn't do the trick. I need my tried and true P.F. Candle Co. scent. I'm excited for my guests to experience P.F. Candles!
Can’t smell it.
I hate leaving negative reviews. I read the Wirecutter review and ordered two candles, Amber & Moss and Golden Coast. Both have great scents in the box, but not when lit. It’s not a matter of it not filling the room, it’s literary now right next to me and I can’t smell it. Too bad. Two stars for the fragrance and the amber jar, but not worth the money.
One of the best scents you ever did smell
Amber & Moss was the first P.F. candle I ever purchased. I got it at a little stationary goods store, and I’m glad I took a chance on it. It’s one of those scents that you can’t not like. It’s a clean, fresh, woodsy fragrance that’s easy on the nose. Amber & Moss nicely fills your space, but isn’t overwhelming. I like the candle (the jar is a nice touch), but I also do recommend the reed diffusers and incense.
Not very strong
A little weaker than expected
I purchased this from a local store & I love it! I had been on the hunt for a new favorite candle & this is it! The scent is amazing.