Teakwood & Tobacco– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
The one that started it all. Some call it the boyfriend scent, we call it the O.G. Leather, teak, and orange.
If you like Teakwood & Tobacco, we think you'd also like creamy Patchouli Sweetgrass or woodsy Moonrise.
How strong is it?
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Teakwood & Tobacco Candle
Love the Teakwood & Tobacco scent. The package came in very good condition as well.
I just love these candles and this scent. They burn smoothly and for a long time and the scent is gorgeous and not overpowering. Highly recommended.
Teakwood & Tobacco Candle
I love P.F. Candles and the warm ambiance they create. So many great scents but the Teakwood & Tobacco scent is my absolute favorite.
pros and cons
the smell makes me feel warm and calm. Ironically, I both like and dislike the fact that it is not a strong smell. It doesn't make me feel disgusted after a little while, but it can be too subtle that I have to get very close to sense the smell.
Love the scent so much!
Pleased with Mild Scent
Enjoyed this candle with its nice look and mild pleasant scent. I am sensitive to strong smelling candles and this one didn't bother me.
Thank you — One of my favorites
I never tire of this scent—nor does anyone who experiences the scent when they pass by it.
Wonderful, as always!
Love these candles!
Fantastic as always
Love the quality of these candles and their rich and complex scents. I also appreciate the reliable and prompt delivery. Well done. Looking forward to hearing more about your ‘refill’ program that I understand is being developed.
Lovely smell, nice soy
I only use soy candles which limits the options quite a bit. This one is great! Nice strong (but not overpowering) scent that is a complex and lovely smell.