Sandalwood Rose– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
How strong is it?
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Smell so good
Very good. My favorite!
Amazing customer service
I received the sandalwood rose candle and it had a couple of issues, so I emailed customer service and they quickly took care of it!! I appreciated it so much, especially after my first ever order. Thank u!
GREAT CANDLES, GREAT SCENTS, GREAT COMPANY
I have ordered from PF Candle, I have gifted PF Candle - I live by their scents. So good! Fill my home with magic.
Love everything PF makes!
They accidentally sent me a sandlewood rose diffuser instead. Once I informed them of the mistake, they quickly sent me out the sandlewood candle and let me keep the diffuser. Super kind and convenient service! The diffuser smells amazing too!
Love the scent of the candles! Light but refreshing!
Moss and amber is my favorite. Rose and sandalwood is light scent to me.
Soft and Sophisticated
I really want to try some of the other scents, but living out of state and not able to smell them in person, I stick with the Sandlewood Rose! It’s such a soft sophisticated scent. My husband also likes it and visitors always comment on it.
I'm always in search of a home scent and I have finally found the one! Bought the diffuser for my bathroom and candle for my bedroom. I love everything about this brand. I will be ordering again 100%
Beautiful rose scent with a little musk
Rose scent with a hint of musk, in the best way possible. It burns so clean and the fragrance isn’t overwhelming.
One of my favorite scents!
It makes the room smell just LOVELY. Really a light, warm scent. I just went through my third one of these candles!