Ojai Lavender– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
A calming vortex surrounded by sun-drenched fields, orange groves and lavender farms, jagged mountains washed in a rosy, sunset glow. Aromatic, herbal, citrus. Pixie tangerine, blue lavender, coyote mint.
If you like Ojai Lavender, we think you'd also like aromatic Golden Coast or woody Spruce.
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We offer international shipping to Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, and Hong Kong! Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination, and include the cost of any duties and taxes upfront so you won't be charged later on.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Amazing and Must Buy!
I love the scent of lavender, and this is the perfect balance of perfuming my room but not overwhelming it with scent. I burn it before I go to bed and it has a relaxing and natural smell. Have already bought it when I burned through my first one, and will definitely keep doing so!
Great candle for gifts!
One of my favorite candle companies that are reasonably priced!
Really loved this candle! It is a nice earthy lavender perfect for burning all year. The scent is strong and calming.
Give me more of Ojai
I have come to love the Ojai Lavender scent, it’s peppery and sweet in the best ways. The candle’s throw is perfect and not overwhelming, and I will repeatedly order this scent for my home.
Relaxing and fresh
I love burning Ojai Lavender in the mornings before I start work, for a calm and fresh ambiance. The scent subtly and slowly fills the room - I love that it's not over-powering. A new favorite!
I love this candle. It’s the only lavender that doesn’t smell like something I don’t like. I can’t say enough about this scent. I wish it were a bit stronger,but I love to burn this while sitting at my table.
This is my favorite one, although I like them all. I'm not even buying any other candles now. These can burn all night. I just love it. And the fragrance is pefect too - never too heavy.
i am a big fan of their other candles and this new scent is no different!
Just really, really lovely
I've always loved scented candles and always had a whole bunch around in the house. But I've never loved a particular product so much that I bought multiples at one time -- that is, until I discovered Ojai Lavendar. This scent just speaks to me. I also really appreciate that the scent isn't too intense or overwhelming. It permeates the space in a subtle and elegant way. Love the minimalist packaging, too.
I love this candle - I needed something compact and with a good throw for my work desk and this fit the bill. I love the calming lavender but the fresh addition of citrus notes adds so much.