Tried & True Trio
Bundle up in your favorite scents and save! Includes three 7.2 oz Standard Candles: one Teakwood & Tobacco, one Amber & Moss, and one Golden Coast.
Teakwood & Tobacco: leather, teak, and orange.
Amber & Moss: sage, moss, and lavender
Golden Coast: eucalyptus, sea salt, redwood, and palo santo
Please note, additional promo codes cannot be applied to already discounted product.
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
This set is what I needed. All my favorites.
These candles are awesome
The scents, and the quality of these candles vs other similar ones is much better.
Tried & True Trio
Love Teakwood & Tobacco and Amber & Moss! However, the Golden Coast, hardly a scent. Would not buy this one again
P.F. Candle Co.
Hi there, Thank you so much for your recent purchase, and we're so sorry to hear about your experience with our Golden Coast candle! One of our customer care agents will be reaching out to you shortly to best assist you! Thank you, Customer Care Team P.F. Candle Co.
All three scents are room-filling but not overwhelming. Amber & Moss especially is a great Spring scent. Great deal for three candles!
Loved This Bundle!
I found this bundle to be a great way to explore different scents and figure out what I like. Highly recommend :)
Candles and the soaps are luxe. They are worth the price point.
Love the quality of each candle! This is my 5th purchase and I’m pleased every time. This is a quality product
Love the scent
Tried two so far and loving it
Tried and True indeed
I purchased these three candles for my wife as a surprise and we both love the scents. I really enjoy the Tobacco while my wife loves the Golden Coast. These candles burn for a really long time and they are just pleasing to have in different rooms so we have a little experience in each section of the house. This is a great intro to PF products and I’m looking forward to exploring their other candles.
Very good lightly scented