Teakwood & Tobacco– 12.5 oz Soy Candle
The one that started it all. Some call it the boyfriend scent, we call it the O.G. Leather, teak, and orange.
If you like Teakwood & Tobacco, we think you'd also like creamy Patchouli Sweetgrass or woodsy Moonrise.
How strong is it?
Our 12.5 oz Large Candles are hand-poured into apothecary-inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. Meant for big rooms, spaces with high ceilings, and those who want a longer burn time.
Burns for 60-70 hours. 3.6” in diameter and 3.75” in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Smell of vibes
Absolutely one of the best smelling candles on the market. This one is a crowd pleaser no doubt about that.
I am so happy with my candles!!
My favorite candles in the world
I consistently buy and replenish these when they run out. I love their unique scents and recommend these candles from a quality perspective as well. They are high quality, paraben free, and last about 5-10% longer than other "standard" candles. The company itself is sustainable, climate neutral, and donates portions of profits to charity. A company with values and actions that are truly admirable and benevolent.
Love this scent so much. My only wish is that the larger candles had two wicks, as they don’t burn as well as the smaller sizes. I love all my PF candles. They are high quality and I will continue to buy more!
Love the smell
Fantastic! Really love the smell. Not too strong or overtaking.
Love the calm, centering, real scent!
I love this scent! It is pleasant, uplifting, centering, and calming all at the same time, and the scent is not overpowering yet fills the room. My daughter gave me theis scented soap, and I fell in love with the scent. I truly love this candle, too.
I love my Teakwood and Tobacco candle! It smells amazing and burns slowly, making it long lasting. Best part of all, they're made here in LA and don't use toxic chemicals. I'm a lifer! <3
BEST CANDLE EVER
Seriously tho, why don’t you have this candle in your life already? It smells purely divine. I would love to use an encyclopedia to look up big fancy words to describe this candle. But to make it easy for everyone, this candle smells insanely warm and comforting. Be sure to add it to your next order!
teakwood + tobacco is my home scent
I've been loving this scent for years and have it in every form. It makes my home feel cozy and I always get compliments on it.
Potent yet subtle
The Teakwood & Tobacco candle is the perfect candle for a bachelor pad. It has a strong masculine smell that expands a 8 - 12 ft. diameter. The candles burns well and keeps its scent, as long as you close the lid. If you’re looking to impress a potential partner, it’s the best candle on the site.