Sweet Grapefruit– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
How strong is it?
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Heard good things about PF on YouTube. Decided to give it a try. This is a great value buy considering the non-toxic wax and wick. The jar is a decent weight. The burn isn’t perfect but it’s respectable (no tunneling but there is a wax layer at the glass that hasn’t melted since the initial burn). Pleasantly surprised as scents can be subjective. The fragrance is pleasing to me. It is pronounced but not offensive. It’s sweeter then I expected but not a deal breaker. Moderate throw. Would buy from them again.
Grapefruit is my favorite. It smells of clean, summer days
Sweet Grapefruit 7.2
Love this fresh scent; wish they made a 3 wick size!
Clean and fresh
This scent is perfect if you love grapefruit and don’t want an overwhelming scent
Clean, fresh scent
This is my go to candle. The light, delightful grapefruit scent is perfect for any room. Highly recommend!
Good Throw & Nice Sweet Fragrance
I'm very happy with this fragrance. I bought the reed and the candle and it fills my little apartment well.
I will order again
This was my first purchase from P.F. Candle company. I looked at the reviews and the grapefruit seemed to be a top seller. I didn’t see any bad reviews for it so I purchased that one. It is in fact the most I’ve ever spent on a candle so I hoped it smelled fragrant. I wasn’t disappointed. I have been lighting it and it seems to take about 15 or so minutes before the scent engulfs my bedroom. It smells amazing. I’m only upset that it seems like It’s almost gone because I love to burn my candles for hours at a time. No fault of P.F. Candles. I just love candles and love finding new ones. I will be purchasing this one again for sure. It smells nice and sweet.
My new favorite scent
This candle is wonderful for the kitchen! It’s not overly sweet smelling. Just the perfect amount. Highly recommend!
Sweet grapefruit candle
Love this long, lingering subtle scent. Only wish they made a larger size.
I love the refreshing, uplifting smell of this candle! I bought it to burn in the kitchen, I’m so happy I did. The smell is light, and not overpowering.