Piñon– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
How strong is it?
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Canada: Friday, 12/10 by 12pm PST
Domestic US Shipping:
- East Coast: Monday, 12/13 by 12pm PST
- West Coast: Thursday, 12/16 by 12pm PST
- Express / 2-day: Friday, 12/17 by 12pm PST
wonderful cozy room scent
I love the scent of Piñon. Nothing over powering, just a light feeling of cozy warmth. I do not enjoy strong scented candles so this one is just right!
the scent of piñon to usher in winter
enjoying the scent of piñon. awakening and not overpowering. I normally do not like scented candles.
This company is amazing!!! Quickest shipping ever! Best customer service I’ve ever experienced.
The smell of Santa Fe...
is one of my favorite things about visiting there, which I never get to do often enough. Enter, P.F. Piñon candle~ aaaaahhhhh! Comforting illumination! <3 <3 <3
Best candle ever
I cannot get enough of the Piñon Soy Candle! It makes my house smell like the Southwest - both calming and cleansing. Yum!
Smells like fall!
Such a comforting scent
It’s not too strong, so it works well for small to medium rooms. Smells like piñon logs biting in the fireplace. Perfect fall or winter candle.
Love the scent; need in a bigger size
I've previously ordered the pinon candle in a larger size, and the scent was absolutely perfect - warm and relaxing. When I needed to order more, I wasn't able to find it in the larger size, so I ordered the standard. While the scent is still fantastic, it loses its way a bit. Perhaps it would work well in a small space, but I want to enjoy the scent in my living room. I hope that the pinon candle will again be available in a larger size!!
Very mild, pleasant aroma that has very little to do with piñon. Would not buy this scent again but might try something else one day.