Patchouli Sweetgrass– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We offer international shipping to Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, and Hong Kong! Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination, and include the cost of any duties and taxes upfront so you won't be charged later on.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Love this brand
i love the candles i love the diffusers - they all last long and the scents are true to descriptions.
The candle had no scent at all. I could have done better at the dollar store. A total waste of my money. I deserve a refund, false advertising.
P.F. Candle Co.
Hi there, Thank you so much for your recent purchase, and we're so sorry to hear about your experience with our Patchouli Sweetgrass– 7.2 oz Soy Candle! One of our customer care agents will be reaching out to you shortly to best assist you! Very Best, Customer Care Team P.F. Candle Co.
I first smelled patchouli sweetgrass while visiting San Francisco and instantly fell in love, so after realizing that I can buy the candles online, I bought some right away! If you like sweet, warm scents, you will love this. While this was only my first PF Candle Co purchase, I will definitely become a regular customer!
This is my favorite scent. I have the room/linen spray as well. I keep it in the home AND car.
Patchouli is not at the forefront of this candle scent. Good for people who hate it, maybe bad for those who do. This is more of a creamy tobacco scent with grassy notes coming through as you burn it. It's a really gorgeous scent that I'm loving more with every burn. The name is just a bit of a misnomer...you're not going to be able to pick out that patchouli. Great for rainy nights when you want to relax, though! :)
Excellent shipping time
My candle shipped almost immediately and when it got here I was so happy with what I purchased! The scents are spot on, such a good gift.
I’m a candle head and this is one of my absolute favorites. Grassy, smoky, and a little sweet. Great throw. Have to have at least one at all times.
The candles all smell amazing! I love the Patchouli and Sweetgrass.
Sweet and Green
This scent is excellent and entirely unique for a candle. It is creamy, sweet, and grassy. It smells like the windows open on a spring day. Outdoorsy, but not woodsy or herbal. I'm not fond of patchouli, but it's only a verrrry faint backdrop--so don't be afraid if you don't care for patch :)
Love every single scent here and this is no exception. Incredible