5pm. Rustling grasses, baked earth, sun rays split between trees. Mellow, dry, tranquil. Bergamot, hay, and golden poppy.
If you like Golden Hour, we think you'd also like warm Piñon or dry Sunbloom.
Sunset candles are poured into custom-printed tin vessels donned with earth-toned motifs, sun shapes, and horizon lines inspired by California scenery. Available in four nostalgic scents meant to represent times of day + the feelings they spark within us.
Shop the entire Sunset collection.
Our 10 oz Sunset Candles are meant for small to medium-sized spaces like dens, bathrooms, and offices, and are best enjoyed on a dresser, counter, or coffee table. Burns for 50-60 hours. 3" in diameter and 4.375” in height.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Sunset candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. Our fragrance blends are made of both natural and man-made ingredients, and are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
All orders are processed + shipped within 3-5 business days. Please allow for additional processing time around major sales or during holidays. We are currently unable to offer gift notes, but do not include order invoices in shipments, so gift recipients will not see your order's price.
Please double-check that your shipping information is correct at checkout. At this time, we are limited in our ability to make changes to an order once it has been placed however, if we are able to make updates on your behalf, please note that these changes will not be reflected in your shipping confirmation email.
Enjoy FREE shipping on all orders within the contiguous U.S. - no minimum required. An $8 flat-rate shipping fee will be applied to all AK, HI and PR orders.
Once picked up and scanned in by our carrier, transit times typically range 2-7 business days, depending on shipping method + delivery destination.
You will receive your shipping confirmation email as soon as a label is created for your order, and the tracking status of your shipment may take up to 72 hours to update once a label has been created.
Once a package is shipped, the tracking information is outside of our control. As much as we'd like to be there, final delivery is out of our hands. We cannot replace missing or stolen packages at this time.
Want it fast? We don't blame you. That's why we offer UPS 2-Day for contiguous domestic orders. Pricing is dependent upon destination/weight of package. More information about Expedited Shipping can be found here.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Orders are shipped via UPS Worldwide Expedited and arrive within approx. 5-10 transit days. Shipping rates are calculated by destination/weight of package. We hope to ship to additional countries shortly!
Please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help get the process started. So that we can better assist you, please include your order number followed by the request in the subject line, for example:
PF123456 - Exchange Request
PF123456 - Return Request
If you're experiencing an issue with a P.F. product, please include photos and a detailed description in your email so that our team can determine how to best lend a helping hand.
Visit our Shipping + Exchanges page for a complete look at our Returns + Exchanges Policy.