Golden Hour– 10 oz Soy Candle
How strong is it?
Sunset candles are poured into custom-printed tin vessels donned with earth-toned motifs, sun shapes, and horizon lines inspired by California scenery. Available in four nostalgic scents meant to represent times of day + the feelings they spark within us.
Our 10 oz Sunset Candles are meant for small to medium-sized spaces like dens, bathrooms, and offices, and are best enjoyed on a dresser, counter, or coffee table. Burns for 50-60 hours. 3" in diameter and 4.375” in height.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Sunset candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. Our fragrance blends are made of both natural and man-made ingredients, and are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Canada: Friday, 12/10 by 12pm PST
Domestic US Shipping:
- East Coast: Monday, 12/13 by 12pm PST
- West Coast: Thursday, 12/16 by 12pm PST
- Express / 2-day: Friday, 12/17 by 12pm PST
Love this product
Smells great ;) I love P.F. Candles because they burn very clean.
The tin is gorgeous and scent is dry, warm, earthy and woodsy. Great scent throw but not overwhelming. Will definitely purchase again!
Best candle scent
I'm very sensitive to candles (and fragrances in general). Some of PF Candle's products are too strong or sweet but Golden Hour is perfection. It's light enough but still fills my room with its soft scent. It's a dry, mellow scent -- reminds me of earth and salt and grass. It's my go-to for summer, but even as the seasons change I'm lighting my Golden Hour still. It's so mellow and soothing, and even dries out the rainy autumnal days of the Northwest.
P.F. Candle Co.
Hey Heather! Thanks so much for leaving your review with us! Golden Hour is one of my newest favorites as well, I love the dry notes it has! Enjoy, P.F. Customer Care Team
I am so happy with the golden hour starter kit. I love the artwork on the candle and diffuser, and the incense cones are wonderful. Especially great if you need a quick refresh to your home. I get so many compliments on how great my house smells!
if i was rating the overall aesthetic or the way the candle smells unlit with your nose pressed into the wax, it would be five stars, but sadly i didn’t pay $24 for a pretty tin and the scent to be undetectable less than a foot away. very disappointed because i was sure i was going to love it. will burn through and repurpose the tin, but spend your money on one of p.f.’s many other, and much better quality, candles
I love how bright and woodsy this candle is. It’s been burning for a lot of hours and it still smells amazing. I love the beautiful container and really love this scent!
Too Strong for me but a lovely scent
This one’s not for me but the scent itself is quite nice. I prefer a more subtle fragrance
Beautiful container, but no scent.
Love the aesthetic of this candle tin but the candle itself did not provide enough scent. Could barely smell it in my small bathroom.
P.F. Candle Co.
Hi Davidra, thanks for your feedback! We've just reached out to you :)
Too strong in small space, smells like pollen
It's fine, I actually find the scent to be quite strong and almost overpowering in a small room. In a large room it smells to me like the time of year when I get seasonal allergies - hay and pollen and dried leaves. I really don't like the smell, honestly - it makes me feel like I'm going to sneeze or something.
It’s just not strong enough
Like everybody else, I found the scent to be non-existent when lit. The candle looks nice on the shelf and smells lovely when you hold it (unlit) to your nose. This is the second time I’ve bought from PF Candle and probably my last... I’m starting to feel like this brand is popular mostly as a status symbol because the scents are so very faint unless you have the candle in a tiny enclosed space, such as a bathroom.