Amber & Moss– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
How strong is it?
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Amber & Moss is perfect for all occasions. Clean and enticing. Fills the room perfectly
Love the scent; not too overpowering but not subtle either
surprisingly clean and warm at the same time
such a lovely refreshing scent, somehow still woody and clean simultaneously
Just What I Was Looking For
Great forest scent, without being too overpowering. I like the candle burning info that comes with the product. It had great tips to help prolong the life of my candle and help with safety.
Warm and cozy
Love this candle! Ordering again.
I throughly enjoy this candle. Not overpowering but just right. Good woodsy smell without being slapped in the face by a musky lumberjack. I'll buy again.
Amber and Moss
I loooove these candles so far and I love the subtle and clean scent of Amber and Moss. I feel better burning these knowing they’re more natural and not so strong. Sometimes I just open the lid to smell the candle without even lighting it because the smell is so pleasant. I can’t wait to explore more of their products and scents.
Can't get enough
I am SO addicted to the Amber and Moss candles!!! I love the scent, as so does my husband. I simply can't get enough. Thank you for creating an awesome product!