Los Angeles– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
Overgrown bougainvillea, canyon hiking, epic sunsets, city lights. Redwood, lime, jasmine, and yarrow.
Created in collaboration with the Mayor's Fund, a portion of proceeds benefit organizations that drive civic impact, such as the Downtown Women's Center. Learn more about the initiative at laoriginal.com.
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We offer international shipping to Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, and Hong Kong! Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination, and include the cost of any duties and taxes upfront so you won't be charged later on.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
Got this as a gift from my sister, loved it so much I bought it to gift to someone else visiting from out of town.
Loving our candle and reed diffuser in Los Angeles- smells so clean and the right balance of masculine and feminine.
a great classic
One of my favorite scents. It’s always a go-to when I want my place smelling fresh with a bit of personality :)
Love how sweet and calming this scent is!
I love LA- the city and the candle : )
I've loved this scent since before I ever visited LA. But I visited the beautiful city earlier in the year and now this candle has a new, nostalgic meaning also. It really does remind me of being in SoCal- and just makes me miss the mountains out there. thanks for giving me a slice of my favorite place I've ever visited. Sincerely, a Michigan girl dreaming of California
this candle has become a family staple. we burn them all the time - love the size and screw top lid - which allows us to travel with it easily.
I love that they are soy. I love the scent, never too strong. Great light from the container. And the best thing is, it's SO EASY TO ORDER FROM YOU GUYS, and it comes right away and wrapped beautifully. I order a BUNCH the last time. Good for little gifts too. Thanks for being there.
LA Soy Candle
Every time I light this candle, I love it more and more! As a "newbie" to LA, I discovered this candle when I first moved here. The customer service is amazing as well. They make great gifts too!
Good throw and really nice, fresh but soothing scent that reminds me of the west coast.
We love these candles!
They are a must-have in our household! And we love this store too. We will be back next month to stock up! :)