Standard Terra Candle
A drive through the Eastern Sierras, searching for a perfect campsite and those first early signs of winter. Pine, fir, cedarwood, and juniper berries.
If you like Juniper, we think you'd also like earthy Western Red Cedar or fresh Amber & Moss.
Terra is our all-natural candle collection made with plant-derived fragrance oils, 100% soy wax, and cotton-core wicks.
Each Terra candle is meant to blend right in to your collection of plants and pots, housed in custom terra-cotta jars designed for reuse as a planter, brush holder, or storage once the candle is finished.
Standard Terra (8 oz): Meant for desks, dressers, and other small spaces. Burn time: 45-55 hours. 3" in diameter and 3.5” in height.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our all-natural candle collection is made with plant-derived fragrance oils, 100% domestically-grown soy wax, and cotton-core wicks. Each Terra candle is poured into custom terra-cotta jars - designed to be pourous enough to house a happy plant afterwards!
All U.S. orders ship free, no minimum required!
All orders are processed + shipped within 3-5 business days. Check out our Shipping + Exchanges page for special holiday closures.
Enjoy FREE shipping on all domestic orders - no minimum required. Once picked up + scanned in by our carrier, domestic orders shipped within the contiguous U.S. may take 2-5 business days to arrive.
Please double-check that your shipping information is correct at checkout. At this time, we are limited in our ability to make changes to an order once it has been placed, however, if we are able to make updates on your behalf, please note that these changes will not be reflected in your shipping confirmation email.
You will receive your shipping confirmation email as soon as a label is created for your order, and the tracking status of your shipment may take up to 24-48 hours to update once a label has been created. Once a package is shipped, the tracking information is outside of our control. As much as we'd like to be there, final delivery is out of our hands. We cannot replace missing or stolen packages at this time.
We are currently unable to offer expedited shipping, but hope to do so soon - stay tuned!
We are temporarily unable to ship internationally (including to Canada), however this is *temporary* and we look forward to bringing back international shipping soon!
Please contact our Customer Care team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help get the process started. If you're experiencing an issue with a P.F. product, please include photos and a detailed description in your email so that our team can determine how to best lend a helping hand.
Visit our Shipping + Exchanges page for a complete look at our Returns + Exchanges Policy.